Prospect Park Zoo Group Sales
Prospect Park Zoo gives you an up-close and personal experience with wildlife! Visit with owls and otters, meet prairie dogs nose-to-nose, and wander among wallabies, kangaroos and dingoes.
Group Minimum: 10
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only.
- Receive 1 complimentary ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp groups only, we require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors.
Tips and Reservation Policies for Group Leaders
- Changes to your reservation must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to scheduled visit date.
- Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. No fees apply.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, regular fees will apply.
- The zoo is open rain or shine; no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- All orders must be PAID IN FULL prior to scheduled visit to receive the Group Rate.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15.